WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God. WE BELIEVE that He died for our sins and on the third morning He rose for our Justification. WE BELIEVE that according to scripture, accepting Christ as your Savior is the only way to heaven.
MISSION: To continually operate as a Kingdom-Driven, Christ-Centered global outreach center focused on the holistic development of people, communities and marketplace ministry.
7 BEDROCK PRINCIPLES
The values of "GOD'S PROMISE" Church are undergirded by our 7 BEDROCK PRINCIPLES which drive our ministry purpose and vision:
1. Our number one goal is and will always be the salvation of the lost. While we specialize in attracting men, the unsaved and the un-churched, and people who want a fresh start from the mistakes they have made in their past, we also want to expand to reach people from other races, cultures, and socio-economic classes.
2. We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry - spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. We will preach and teach Biblical mandates to achieve success in all these areas. We will also make available the necessary classes, group resource and qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement.
3. We will empower youth in our church and community with the Word of God, programs/resources, training and state-of-the-art facilities to meet their needs.
4. We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (i.e. homeless, poor, those with substance abuse issues, the incarcerated, those who have suffered physical, verbal or emotional abuse, etc).
5. We will impact the County of Lee and the areas with our radio ministry, outreach campaigns, crusades, business development, city-wide event, prayer, intercession, partnership with local schools, partnership with community, city and state officials.
6. We will continue to be the model for excellent ministry in our city. We will always strive to be excellent in our customer serivce - how we treat our members, visitors and guests from the moment they puull into our parking lot to when they leave, and how we respond to them when they call, email or write with request or concerns. We will be the standard for excellence in how we do people.
7. We will stay humble and maintain the spirit of love and realness that we've had since our inception at all times and give all credit and glory to God for our success.
Our fulfillment of the vision of "GOD'S PROMISE" Church from year to year rests heavily on the abiding Words of Jesus Christ, who gives us the Bedrock Scripture of our ministry:
"For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me." Matthew 25:35-36 (NASB)
By applying this scripture, we are carrying out one of the greatest calls of our ministry, to provide outreach to our members and surrounding communities. As stated in Matthew by Christ Himself, outreach is at the heartof God and we will not forget that at "GOD'S PROMISE"Church.
Order of Worship
Praise Team Practice